Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WinterStory! This server has Events, PVP, All in 1 shop, Fm Mobs, etc! Pleas Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Google GM application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Google
Members
Members
Google

Google GM application Empty
PostSubject: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 am

Name: Ting Sing

Time zone : GMT +8

Email :ahsing@hotmail.com

Ign : N/A

Why you want to be a GM : I think I should be a GM and not anyone else is because:
-I enjoy to help other people out.
-I would like to learn more about being a Game Master/Developer because I would like it to be my future job.
-I will not be lazy and use proper grammer and punctuation. Instead of saying u, I will use you. I will use Capitals and periods at ends of every sentence. I will try my best to not to do any typos.
-Im not much of a event person.. but I would try to pull off some simple events such as Hide and Seek.
-I could care less about GM powers. I dont really care about being super powered or showing off my skills.
-I would'nt abuse my powers and give anyone scrolled items and special GM only items.
-I am honest and would never question a higher level GM/Admins authority. I am also obiedient.
-I wouldnt sit around and do nothing.
-I would interact with people on the server and just be cool with everyone.

What you will do as a GM : I would probably just try to make the server as fun and convient as possible. I would help out people that are starting the server by telling them all the things they can do. I would also reply to anybody's plea for help. I would look for abusers of the TOS (If there is one o.o) and politely ask them to stop or leave and if they do not comply I will ban. Views I have toward a Gm are ones that are responsible, calm at all times, and able to have good communication skills because these are the most important to have when you need to help others. And most important a Gm must be considerate towards everyone.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can bring a helpful, friendly,and non-lazy service.
I would bring more players and hopefully a positive effect torwards the server.

How long you have played WinterstoryMs : When it's released then I start play Smile

How long you play WinterstoryMs per day : N/A

How long you have played GMs : 5 years.

What commands you will mainly use as a Game Master? :!ban ( Hacker name ) , !say , !jail , !dc and !spawn

Experience : ForceStory GM level 4 , Season2Ms GM level 4 but that is a same server they change name and TehAmazingMs GM level 5

What are your other hobbies: I like to play computer , and badminton .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No I'll play this server until it is close .

Thanks for taking time to reading.

Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 am

If you are approve me please email me as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
iNinja
Admin
Admin
iNinja

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 am

Well...Google. This is a pretty good application. You know what to do. You are well prepared. But Can you code? And I am very happy that you will not leave the server if you have been denied. lol! Some people would. I hate those people. (Michael Jenkins) We will get to you as soon as possible if the OWNER has come back.
Back to top Go down
http://winterstoryms.webs.com
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm

hahah michael left? why?
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Thanks. But I can't code .... if you teach me I'll learn Smile
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

google, nice app Very Happy hope you make it too!
Back to top Go down
iNinja
Admin
Admin
iNinja

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Sorry but i cant code. U still might have a chance if you help the server. Just talk to wuisrulz when he gets back on.
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I'll wait him Smile and thx brain
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:34 pm

brain... -.-
Back to top Go down
iNinja
Admin
Admin
iNinja

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:32 am

LOL Brain xD lol! >>>> scratch
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 am

-____________-
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Lol sorry about that . I just type wrong Sad BRIAN
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:34 am

its ok..
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google GM application   Google GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google GM application
Page 1 of 1