Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to WinterStory! This server has Events, PVP, All in 1 shop, Fm Mobs, etc! Pleas Enjoy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brian
Members
Members

Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Empty
PostSubject: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Name: Brian Tai

IGN:Revoke

Country/State:USA/CALIFORNIA

Contact Information: aim: pyroboyx78 (tell me ur name if ur gonna talk to me)

How much time can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute to at least 10 hours a week, or maybe less depending on my mood.

How many years/months of experience do you have?: I have little experience, but I have been game master in 3 servers. So, i have about 4 months of experience.

In what ways can you contribute to the server?: I can contribute to the server by holding events in games. I also like to help incoming players and introduce them to the server. And i love to mess around, but when it comes to serious situations I do not, but my main goal is to make players feel welcome and for them to have fun.

If you saw a hacker, what would you do?: First, I would hide. Then, I would make sure that they have violated the Terms And Agreements. Then, I would take a couple screenshots (if possible) and, once it is confirmed that the person is a hacker, I would ban them. :]

If there was an argument going on, say about harassment, what would you do?: First, I would calm both of them down. Second, I would listen to the problem and make sure that both sides agree of it. Then, I would create a solution for the problem, and if they do not cooperate I would jail them until they are calm and then I would create a solution.

Anything else we need to know about you?: I am an azn dude in high school Very Happy I LOVE TO mess around, but when there is problems I become serious, but otherwise I'm a nice guy and i love to help. :]
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 pm

yea um.. this might be a bit different but i hope get excepted AND im gonna be a graphic designer
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:00 am

Wow that's great . I hope they accept you . Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
iNinja
Admin
Admin
iNinja

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 am

This is good but as i said before you need to talk about more about yourself. This is better but more about yourself. Um...btw Michael is no longer apart of this private server. We had a fight again and he is no longer here. I am still pissed but its okay. We don't really need him. So Yah...you still got a chance of being Admin. Idk where is wuis so when he comes back just tell him.
Back to top Go down
http://winterstoryms.webs.com
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm

LOL ok. yea umm if you do need forum mods can i be forum mod and game master? :]
Back to top Go down
Brian
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 pm

ok thanks matt Very Happy and google, THANKS :]
Back to top Go down
Google
Members
Members
Google

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 pm

You are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]   Brian's GM APP [Lucifer] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's GM APP [Lucifer]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GM Application [Need Coders]-
Jump to: